I am very humbled to tell you I’ve been honoured with an award. Yes, today I
received the One Lovely Blog Award
from Milady Fury over at http://furiousunravelings.wordpress.com/
By accepting this esteemed award, it seems I agree to
some rules. Now girls, we all know how fond of rules dear Lady Fury is, so I dare not contravene them. This is what I must do: I must link back to the site of the person who gave me the award and then tell seven facts about myself. Now, that doesn’t seem so bad does it? So, with a grateful heart, Milady Fury, here goes:
Firstly seven facts about myself: (this should be interesting)
1. I live on an island.
2. I love the wind in my hair, and the salt spray in my face as I race along the ocean blue in my 18 foot Hobie Cat.
3. I have two cats who are my babies.
4. My middle name is not Dee - that’s short for Deeeelilah.
5. My last name Houston is, apparently, Scottish. I believe some forebear was a Scottish Laird.
6. I don’t drink alcohol.
7. Myown real-life hero is better than all my fictional ones – if you know what I mean.
So, now for nominating several buggers, oops – sorry, bloggers who I think do outstanding posts. Gosh, there are so many good ones. Who shall I choose?
1. Antonia van Zandt http://antoniavanzandt.blogspot.com.au/
2. Kendall Talbot http://www.kendalltalbot.com.au/blog.html
3. Tania Joyce http://taniajoyce.com/index.php/blog
4. Christine Elaine Black http://christineelaineblack.blogspot.co.uk/
5. EE Carter http://eecarter.com/index.php/blog/
6. Susan Arden http://taylormadefiction.blogspot.com.au/
7. Renea Mason http://reneamason.com/blog/
There, congratulations to each one of you. Now, hop it and do your bit.